Thursday, August 31, 2006

Teacher's Day, with no teachers.

Nothing much really happened yesterday. So didn't blogged about it. But i wanted, didn't had the time though. Went to school, had many free periods so i slept. As i was so sleepy and had late nights the past few days. Had oral after school. I felt that i did quite well though. Confident. And went lunch with kelvin and proceeded home. Such a robotic life. Hahs.

Today, didn't go school for teacher's day celebration. It was a waste of time anyway. Skipped school together with Kelvin and planned to eat lunch together. He visited his school, so i followed. Man, should have gone back to Yishun Pri. Hahs. It was kinda boring at Kelvin's school. Nothing really much to do. Luckily i had my PSP to accompany me. It has also been years sinced i heard Janice voice. Hahs, no change though, she ain't a boy. LOL.

Went to Kelvin's house as planned and Ck also came. There, nothing much happened. Kelvin with his "GREAT" mind learnt photoshop CS. Very difficult for me to teach too. Hah. And Ck was at there kept playing my PSP.
Kelvin became so bored, and went CSing. Haiz, i want to play too! So we took turns. Boring though.

Nothing much really happened there, only i realised i failed to get my SOTD. Kinda sad though as i had confidence in my recent skin. Went for early dinner as a weight-losing plan for kelvin. But i am contradicting myself, as i want to gain weight myself.

Went home, but Dad was at home. Couldn't use the computer for long as usual. Haiz, he is asking me to off it now. Man, why he is always like that. Although i use long, but its the HOLS!

Just want to say sorry, Janice. Can't go back with you to YPS, but i am so keen to meet you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home