Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just a normal day.

Okay, its today, yet i am still talking about yesterday. Always lazy to blog. When would ever be a recording device which records every second of your life, it would be much much better.

Lets see. Have been having late night sleeps these few days. So tired in the day. Slept during literature class as usual. Felt kinda bad though. Mr White is a good teacher. Yet i am sleeping in his class, but his voice is just so soothing so sleep. Unlike during english class, i have the time to sleep but i can't. Mr Chin's voice irritates me so much.

Didn't have the intention of going choir today. But Cherie STOLE my bag so that i would go. Hahs. Luckily i went, if not, 40 sit-ups. Wondered what happened to Wenjun and Derek. They seemed lost. Choir was fun, learning the french song, which the bass-es totally swirl their way though.

Played about 15min soccer and went home with PAM and Cherie. And it was a bad choice. They STOLE my handphone and dragged me to their house vioddeck which was so far from causeway point. Hahs, had to walk back. Kinda fun anyway.

Every morning, assembly. I always got no where to sit. GuanRu is always pushing me away and like, making me an outcast. Mr Wang told me to sit at the back, and when i look back at the class, i felt that i was really an outcast, no one really cares about me. Can't say that about other friends from other class. I just love to chat with online-known friends. They don't care about my past, or they don't even know. Still, i don't know why i am kinda hated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home