Friday, August 25, 2006

Good day, bad day.

What a great day was it, the day before. Came home, realised the skin i rushed out got SOTD. Nahs, i knew it even before i came home. Biying was the first one to congratulate me. =D thanks. But it seems that it wasn't really welcomed by other skinners. I could feel that they didn't like it. Got kind of pissed of by Anne's comments, but who cares.

My fate was sealed. My believes were truth. The next day, was bad, so bad. Equivalent exchange i guess. if you get something good, there would be something bad waiting for you. School hours were normal, nothing really happened. Only when school almost ended, i flared. Everyday, there's end of day prayer as usual. But i had some homework to rush out so i just continued writing. But valerie, as a christian, snatched my pen away and didn't want to return. Wtf, i am not a christian so why should i pray. I got so angry, wow, guess what came out of my mouth. But i had enough of her, for so many months. Can't say what came out of my mouth, may relate to a racial riot.

When i came home, Anne starts to piss me off. During a mass convo, she purposely -thats what i felt- asked if i hated her for the 4.5stars she given me. Of course, i did what i normally do. But her character was pissing me totally off.

Then Stella told me to join a conference call with Shimin. That's when i heard that Valerie would actually blog about the incident. Incurred my warth, but who cares anyway. Just let her be. It was fun chatting with them though.

I submitted my new skin and i realised that when i offended Anne, LEK, no, only the L (lionheart) starts to hate me. And everone else too. They said i was cocky about my SOTD and other sorts. When did i shown my cocky-ness? Everyone changed their attitude already.

But today wasn't such a bad day. Woke up quite early, compared to the time i slept yesterday. Used the computer but had nothing really to do. Surf for images. Smsed with the sad Dawn. I always wonder, can a relationship affect a person so much. Can it even change the person's character, as i didn't really been into one before. That's why i always say, don't get into a relationship. Its all puppy love, unless you want to be a puppy then.

Nothing really happened today. So bored, yet can't go out, with empty pockets. Changed my blog layout totally. Its damn cool. To me of course. And got a job from kelvin to make his skin which i did it quite fast. He totally don't know a single thing about html codes. Argh.

People in blogskins are getting more and more despicible. Wrong spelling i guess. They used artist names to flame people who had used the artist arts on their skin. Total shown their cowardice. And i already know who is doing it, don't want to say it out though. Everything started since the pincel3d incident i guess.

That was my day i guess. Maybe not, that is. The day's not ending yet. Its only 5:45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home