Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The few days spent.

Woah. It has been long, since my last post. Nothing really happened, or maybe i am just plain lazy myself. Did really nothing during free days. Days with no school. But kind of enjoyed school, after school i should say. NDP rehersal was fun, with cherie and cherlyn.
Monday, can't really remember what happened during school hours. Only remembered that chinese teacher, Mr Soon, was so unreasonable. The Common Test paper he set for us was totally out of the book~! He told us to revise chapter 16-19, yet words from chapter 21-26 came out! What's does he thinks he's doing?
Yet the reason he gave us was to test our IQ knowledge. He says that chinese is not about chapters and all sorts. Man, i was so fed up then. And he didn't want to gave us our papers as we made alot of noise, arguements, then.
But still, he gave us. I was so shocked about my results. 61~! Although my "han zi" had almost all blanks, i still got 61! It was one of my best results! Did quite well at the back of the paper. Done it very well i should stat it. I was happy, yet wasn't that happy. I could get 75+ if i got the "han zi" correct! But wouldn't really care as i did quite well.
It was the end of school, but there were still NDP rehersals. Enjoyed it. Chatted alot with cherie and cherlyn. Didn't know cherlyn was quite "playful" as i always thought of her as a cold girl. But i didn't really rehearsed, i was in the canteen enjoying my drink while the choir was rehersing. Kinda ran away, but i was oblivious to it. I was actually having a drink with them, but they ran away but i still continued resting in the canteen. Kinda my fault though.
It was a fun day i guess. But rehersals were tiring, not as in very tiring, sweated so much as it was hot, made me stink. Which made me think i am tired. Its all in the mind i guess. And went home after that.
The next day, it was NDP~! The eve to be exact. But my school was celebrating. Wore choir tee and jeans to school which i felt weird in. Other people on the streets were like red and white. Met cherie and pam at woodlands and went school together. It was quite early though. Reached woodlands at 645 and reached school at about 715?
Choir had so much seats, we were like so kiasu. Other cca were like 5 people to a bench, while we, 2 to one. Very spacious indeed. We don't really care though. The parade was fun though. Can't really remember. Only remembered that i and cherlyn were like sitting beside each other, yet smsing each other. Weird huh? She also teased Dexter and Sherman, nicknamed them as plateau for their hairstyle. Totally agreed though~!
After school, actually planned to go out with cherie and pam, but after we bought bbt, waited for someone -cherie's crush, or the opposite- and i changed my mind. Felt that i was kinda extra there as they were couples.
Went home and created a new blogskin. Was kinda welcomed though. Many people commented, made my day.
It was NDP, the real day, next day. Nothing really was done. My parents were both at home, so they cooked lunch, and dinner after that. I wanted SOTD that day, yet can't get it. Felt that my skin could~! Disappointed. The chance will come again some day.
Wanted to go out, yet my heart told me not too. Didn't know why, i felt like going, yet felt not. Maybe just tired, mentally and physcally. I am always at the thought that i don't have friends, but i am trying to stop it. Yet, i feel its getting true, so true. I just feel lonely, so lonely on holidays.
The next day, still, wanted to go out with noeleen and others, still didn't. The next day is today of course. Made a new skin again. It seems like making skin is such a simple job, of course, its not us that make the image, deviantors do. That's why i am dreaming of becoming a vector artist. Kinda far away dream.
My brother too is getting on my nerves. Eff the hell out of him. Selfish arse. One day, i will just get the hell out of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home