Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gwen~! Hahs. Nice lil' girl.

Getting slower on my posts. Don't really have the time to blog. Cant't use the computer much, as my brother is nuts. Don't want to talk much about him.
Friday = Nothing
So i skipped to the weekends. Its the weekends. Lonely me again i guess. Hahs. I am always like this when its not a school day. No one to talk to, no company. But 'met' this new girl from blogskins. Very friendly, named gwen.
She conforted me when i was sad, calmed me down when i was furious (as always, with the people at blogskins), although it should be the opposite. Hahs. Very nice girl to sms. Spent like 120 messages per day! Wouldn't really care. Didn't sms for the last few weeks, why not spent as much as i can now.
But i worry for her bills, maybe it already exploded. Worry. Even now, at 1143, i am still chatting with her.
Had late nights for the past few days. Don't know why. Was tired, but can't get to bed. Gwen, was my company. She said she always have late nights anyway. LOL.
Nothing much really happened this 2 days. Just, waking up, getting to bed. That's all.
Maybe its only that my brother came back from taiwan, from army. Yah, and took my time away from the computer. He hog on it all day long.
The day my family went to get him from the airport, it was a 1oclock landing. Hahs, and gwen was again my company. But i fell asleep in the car on the way there, and she did too. Luckily, if not she would really have panda eyes.
Can't wait to meet her, with ben and others.
I am like, typing backwards of time. Cool huh? This was my weekend i guess.

You may call me a flirt, i wouldn't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home