Monday, August 14, 2006

Sick, flu.

What kinda day is it? Well, normal. How good can a school day be? Got back my maths results, wonder if i should be sad or happy. Lost to many people i shouldn't, but i also pity the people who got lower than me. Caught in the middle. It wasn't good anyway, still it is better than my mid-year's.
History lesson was fun as usual. The teachers are the one who make it fun, so guess that this is a good teacher. She also gave me the 'want' to study for history. Must get good grades, pressure from my family, even if its not verbally shown. My brothers, both of them, topped their school. Haiz.
English, as usual, stupidity. Locked out of the class as we were late of class. How is it our fault? The previous teacher didn't want to release us early. But his lessons were stupid anyway, not stupid enough for my intellegience. Showed us a documentary on Mount Krakatoa, interested me anyway, but still a boring lesson. Was kind sabo-ed by christopher for an answer asked by the teacher, and he purposely gave me the wrong one. Was called to stand, but didn't really cared.
School hours were normal, boring, after school was the same. Choir practice. Was hell for me though. Had a bad flu today. Real bad. Couldn't sing, was slacking all the time. But was so uncomfortable. Runny nose, teary and tired eyes, seemed like a drug-addict. Mrs Wong was very concerned too and asked me if i was sick. Wondered why so many people dislike her, she is quite a nice person.
The flu is also killing me now. Runny nose, can't breathe properly. Feel so sick. Needa doc~!
Just want to tell Gwen. Sorry, can't sms you in school, all because of my sucky handphone. No reception. Damnit. And good luck for your common tests~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home