Thursday, August 17, 2006

DAMN, the day.

Haiz~ Didn't blog for so many days. I wondered who would read my blog anyway. So, anger in me today, disolved the past day's memories. Brain juices got disspitated. Oh god.
Still, could remember some though. 2 days ago, during assembly. The teachers conducted a hair check. Damn. Mr Wang didn't want to catch me, got sabo-ed by mr Lim. Greats. *sacarsm intended* Heng, this wasn't my first time cutting. So i kinda knew the barber. Worked things out with him, sort of. Hahs, and he only cut abit. Wenjun and Andrew were like totally jealous. But $6 flew away. Awww. Got back my DnT papers too, failed. Badly. 19/25. Haven't told my mom about it yet. She don't really care about DnT anyway. Yeah. That was the day.
Can't remember what happened the next day, so skipped. Today, was so furious. Literally, furious. Start of the day was normal, everything was going fine. Lent the psp game i always brought to school to Raymond, in exchange for another. It was a fine trade. Only until i lent Casey my psp. He exchange the game again with Christopher, and the psp, which was kelvin lim's got confiscated. Man, but the game? How the heck i explain to my bro.
Was so frustrated then. Thought of a good idea. Lent from kelvin both of his game as a guarrentor for the game so that my bro wouldnt so kp. Haven't told him though. *cross fingers*
Then, what's worst. The effing parent librarian. I was chatting using the computer, got caught and banned IMMEDIATELY. One of the sec2 senior say warning only, but the effing parent say she can change the rules. Totally biased against me. Damn, totally scolded her upside down. Didn't use vulgarities though, i ain't that stupid to do so. That was the damn day.
Made some blogskins too. Only submitted one, others weren't up to my standards. I feel juset so inferior when i found this new design site with cool image. I am just so lousy to the design industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home