Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Effed up life, yet not so.

Okay. Yesterday and today. Man, i can't remember almost a single thing about yesterday. Crap. My memory is getting worst.

Okay about today. Was so tired. Woke up late. And my dad, i wonder why other people can just have such caring dad. My father, now he don't wants to even fetch me to causeway point which is the MRT station and instead to Marsiling. Plain lazyness. Last time, he would fetch my brothers to school, now what about me? Don't even care. Eff the hell out of my life, god damnit. And if its late, he would say that he will be caught in the jam so i have to take bus. If its early, he would say that i have time to take bus so don't fetch. Excuses all the way.

School was normal today. Nothing really happened. Kind of effed up by Mr Chin when he minus my oral marks when i talked in class. A really idiotic and stupid teacher. I always thought he was kind-hearted and caring. It turned out the opposite.

Its really such a materialistic world. Now, almost everyday when i go school, people would treat me better, and also asked for my PSP. Haiz.

The excursion after school was fun, fun-times are mostly in the bus and we could chat alot. But come to think of it, nothing really happened as what Kelvin said. It was kind of boring there too, learning about the World War II. But its cool, knowing thats the exact spot where the surrender was signed.

My hp got confiscated by Mrs Lai for half an hour. Man, shes kind of bad. I only wanted to make her laugh. So i went home with Kelvin before even getting my hp back. Kelvin don't want to stay back. And worse if its 30mins. Went dinner with him. And there, i could see that he was indeed excited about skinning. Hahs.

Went home and started teaching him from the basics. He is really a fast learner. I hate to teach slow people. But he could know what and where i was talking about. Except that he could not code. Helped him quite alot, and now his skin is warmly welcomed.

Early in the day today, during PW. I saw xiaxue's blog and i wondered why did it attracted so many people. Does her looks also attract people? Wondered why. Kinda admired her for what she is earning from her blog now. Wonder when i could be like her.

It would be a nice day when people treat you well. Felicia wanted and started to treat me better for the last few days. Not saying that she DO NOT treat me well last time, but better. It makes you happy when someone does that. It makes you feel welcomed.

This is about today and some of yesterday's bits i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home