Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tired-ness.

Man, have been taking late night sleeps these few days. School hours are becoming more and more tiring. And i seemed to have black eyes~ Scared. I an vain, who's not.
It's again a normal, robotic day. Everything's normal. Mr Teo was bad. Truly, i didn't know i had to pass the file up by friday. Had to rush by today night, still, got school service. It's not really school service, he just want servants, maids, to help him clean the DnT labs. I wonder why all DnT teachers are the same. They are just so insane.
Got back literature test today. First, i was unhappy about my results. But i changed my way to mind and thought how bad i could be. Happy guy now. 15/25, not very bad eh?
Three periods consequtively for DnT and english were killing. Total killing. Copied homework as usual for english though. Zong Qin is such a good person.
Kind of rushed home by Xueli and others. Kaihui had his 2X exp for maplestory. Its a lame/stupid game for me, although i once played before. Reached home early, 4pm. And had to pick my brother from army at 5:30. Rushed a skin out. Nahs, didn't really rush. I don't even know i was going until my dad told me so.
Slept in the car, tired, for these days. So tired. That very tired. Ate dinner, sumpcious dinner. And went to white sands as my brother wanted to go to the library for some books. Kinda nuts to me though. And he went back to his camp and we went home.
Learnt somethings from him. Army, its not really 2 years. The first year is tough, real tough. But the 2nd year, you command. You slack. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home