Saturday, August 26, 2006

SOTD, fear of Future.

It has been like quite some days again sinced i blogged. And i totally forgot what happened the day before. Maybe will blog it if i remember.

I still could remember yesterday, kind of. Was so bored. Had to go school actually, but i thought i don't need to as told by NICOLAS. Damn i needed to. But i also totally forgotten about my chinese oral. Wonder what will Mr Soon say on monday. *fears the worst*

I was so bored. Almost nothing to do. Went lunch with my brother, ate at Marsiling. But the day was so lighten up. Why is the sun so active these few days. Guess that there would be showers next week. *predictions*

Nothing to do, surf for pictures. No inspiration. Until Kelvin Tan gave me a job. To make a bleach skin for him and he sent me a picture. Got inspiration immediately but i was still watch bleach espisode 93 then. Man, 94 will be such an exciting one. Kariya and Byakuya. Took quite fast to complete the skin. Simple and complicated. Very pleased with it, but i don't know about kelvin.

Man, he took great pains to get the blog up. He don't even know a single about html. Argh. Nvm, what's friend for anyway. But i just wonder, is he really my friend?

Went to ate with my brother who just booked out of army for 3 days. When i called him to ask where is, i called the wrong number. And i asked, Gor, where you now. And the opposite party suddenly shouted "HUH?!" In a very funny tone! The worse thing was the voice was so alike. So i aplogised and he said "oh, okay." Suddenly change. Hahs.

Fetched my brother from MRT. Then my dad asked him why he didn't called, he said that he had too much things to do. I first though it was very tough, then he said got pool, got darts, got lan, got Xbox and PS2. Omg, chalet arh. Cos he sergeant already.

That was my night spent. Then midnight, my mom hp rang. It was from the alarm system of her office. She didn't arm the alarm so had to go all the way back to her office, during midnight. Man, i had to follow. Nvm, brought my PSP along. But surprisingly, the taxi driver was so talkative and kept talking. Very friendly. And he stay just few blocks away. It was quite fun.

Reached home very late, about 2 and slept.

The next day, today. Woke up early, compared to the time i slept. 9. Submitted Kelvin's skin and was hoping no one pulls it down. Indeed, no one did. And i got my third Skin of the Day. Great news, but i feared the worst. Will tomorrow be another bad day like before? Hope not. But it was a good day today.

Equivalent Exchange, my believes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home