Monday, August 21, 2006

I didn't, and flared.

Okay, its sunday. My parents are nuts, no, not my parents. My dad. He wants to take us out for a picnic. So whats makes a picnic. FOOD~. And we go so little, just enough to fill the stomach, and what kinda of food? Chicken rice, satay, Hokkien Mee. Yeah right. Total stupidity. He can't take words, he just takes it too hardly. Kinda psycho for me. Just a screw it and he gets so effing angry.
It wasn't really a picnic, just riding the bike and smsing, smsing of course, friends~. Biking was lame, rode from one side of East Coast Park to another. Then my brothers and i joked about being a distraction on the pathway. Like the real car traffic, you can't have neon lights as its such a distraction. Same applied to the park. Wear bikini?! Hahs, so AA.
Riding the bike spent most of the time. After an hour's ride, i took a rest. A forced one. As there was another hour of cycling, my dad wanted to cycle and took my bike. Why not the other, my brother's bike. Its always the same. Heng, got sms partner, if not i would be total boreness.
There were crossfire, the real one going on. Laser guns. So cool, wanted to play, but guess that i didn't have the money. So sat by and watch how some of them died. Kinda fun though when some got shot from where they don't even know.
It was a tiring day, although i did nothing. Reached home at about 9 when i used the computer from 10. Can't believe it, i could make a skin in just 30mins. Hahs, but got rate down immediately. Don't really care already. I was so tired. Just want to sleep. Gwen hasn't been well these few days too. Quarrels with parents. So, most of our problems is by our parents huh?
Today, almost late for school. But didn't of course. It was boring as usual. Mrs Lai lesson was also fun. Hahs, she brought the japanese teachers to our class. It was so weird, we were learning about the japanese occupation and with japanese in our class. Don't think they really know what we are learning anyway.
But today, i couldn't curb my anger, especially to someone i have been for so long. Wenyi, she always gets on my nerves, but i could endure. This time i had enough. I was really really so mad then. Heng, not so bad like last time. She also said sorry already so i just let it be.
Mr Soon also went overboard this time. Wanted to show his prowess to the Japs students in our class. Haiz~ Had to study in the parade square. Luckily principal didn't came out.
That was my school hours today. Choir practice was still in wait for me. Already so tired. Slept in most of the class. Still got practice. Still went though, but i had to rush my homework before choir practice and after. Not rushed, but rushingly copied. Kinda bad though but i don't really care. I'd just needa know the formulae.
Soccer was tedious, and went joined the meeting among seniors of the farewell party in waiting for cherie to go home with her.
I came home quite late as the meeting last long. And my brother said the computer crash. As if. He changed from hang, to crash. Omg. Computer genius. Hahs.
Still, homework~. Have not done a single of DnT. And its Mr Teo. Kinda worried for YingJun though. Don't know why she so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home