Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wierdest dream.

Just woke up, from a weird, nerve-racking dream. It was so real, like in reality.
One day, i invited a few people to my house for dinner. The thing is, they were all girls i known from the internet, i was american-like as people from america are very open.. There dream is very clear and i could remember even the details. I don't even know their ages. Then there's one girl i really liked and we contacted each other. Everything was just so weird. And when we were somewhere at a shopping centre, i asked her how old she was, same as me. And she don't looked like a 14.
There was one day when i was out with her, some where in a park if i am correct. We met her mom. Her mom asked how old i was, and she was like shaking her head not to tell her, still i told her 14 and she didn't allow me to be together with her. She says she want a boy younger than her. Its like OMG? But we didn't cared and continue to meet each other. Its very weird. I don't even know her name. Everything that happened, happened in scenes! Flashing through my mind.
One day, i found out that my brother didn't came home that night. He was abducted, and we realised that her mother was the person who did the deed. I also don't know how, but she did. But this kidnapping is very weird. They don't tie their victim, they just let him stand there. But my brother is too scared to run. Her mom demanded a ransom, but for my character, its a no-no. I don't even knew the amount. And my family went to rescue him. Was kinda successful, it was in a shopping center. And we at last found our brother standing in the middle. No strings tied, only that her mom was watching some time. My brother even asked me, where's the money. I was like oh man. At a point she wasn't looking, i grapped my brother and ran off. Was found out and they started chasing. We were all almost in the car except me, when they reached and tried to take over the steering. She, my girl, got the steering and i was kikced out of the car by don't know whom. The girl i trusted. But she didn't really drive the car, it skided and overturn. And i knew (from the game GTA that when a car overturn it will explode) that it would explode and called them to get out quickly but i didn't dared to rescue. It indeed exploded but the car inside was explode-proof but i only found her, a litte injured but where are my family?
She laughed. Like all those guys from movies, bad guys. I grapped her and threathened her to tell me where are they. She laughed.
Suddenly, my family members, one by one, walked out from a corner, all looked different. She had changed them. And she threw me a sort of VCD casing and i read the story line on the cover, like all VCD casing. We were in a movie, and i continued reading, my family had been changed to Shawers, which will listened to the emperor, her mother. But they still knew who am I!
Then, i woke up from my sleep. I really thought that it was real, so real. I only have something to say, don't judge the book by its cover. This is the clearest and weirdest dream i ever had, is there a message in it or something, really don't know. There of course more to it, but they don't really make sense, so i think i should not type it. Can't really have a clear image anyway.

Nothing really happened this 2 days. CTs were my only worry. Science was quite easy, chinese was crazy. Thing we have not learnt in chpter 21-26 came out, when we were taught to learn from 16-19. History lesson that day was fun, as we had alot of laugher. Everyone contibuted to the laughter. It was fun, indeed. The next day is lit. and maths. Maths paper was tough, kept skipping questions at first and realised i skipped almost all the questions. Flipped back and irealised i could do many of them. Maybe starting didn't really have the spirit to do. Still, left out few questions. Lit, was easy. Mr White is funny, took away my fear during exam. Wrote alot, maybe crap, wouldn't know. Don't need to study much actually, they already gave you a passage where you have to explain it. After school also stayed back to do science project which i ought to hand up few weeks ago. My teacher is really a good guy, Mr Lim. Wanted to go for lunch with noeleen and others, but they totally got on my nerves and i just walked away. They, just like everyone, said that i sucked or something. Hate these people. Ate lunch alone in school, who cares. Went to library to do the project. Where i met yannting and others. At the end, they said i disturb them from doing their project. It was toally the OPPOSITE! And blamed me for not letting them do the project. I also wasn't able to finish my project on time. The computer crashed when i was trying to save it. Was scared, still i went to Mr Lim and he said he let me hand up on monday as i was hardworking to stay back in school to do. He is a good teacher. Then the library was closing so we went to the canteen to finish their project. Bought some drinks and i was forced to treat them, but they started to splash BARLEY water at me. I wanted to scold them, but curbed my anger. Just hate people who had gone overboard and continued to. Was able to grap my bag and rushed off for home. With kelvin tan and others. But i couldn't get into the train station. MY CARD WAS STILL IN THE LIBRARY AND IT WALREADY CLOSED. Didn't know how i can go home. At last, could grap a buck or 2 from my wallet. Bought a single ticket. Phew. But i thought, what did i do before to have that as retribution. As i always thought everything is about equivalent exchange.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh super weird dream lar.. COMMON TESTS ARE OVER!

7:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, not sure if you are aware, but your blog doesn't really work in Firefox. And in IE I can't see the scroller bar. Also, your permalinks don't work.

Just thought I would give you a heads up (especially since this is a design site...).

Cheers,
MJ

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home