Monday, October 23, 2006

Weirdest Dream(again?)

Is it the lack of time ; lack of interest ; or lack or feelings that made me blog less nowadays. Guess its just all into one.

Few days ago, last Satuday's night. I had a weirdest dream (again?) ever. It was not a nightmare, none scares me. Very full of events, and I can remember it so clearly after 3 days.

I was travelling on a ship, kinda. Then we(who?) were eaten by a huge whale which my mind told me that it was the legendary BEMUDA triangle. After trying(and able to) send messages back to our loved ones, we admitted our fates and prepared for battle. Weird huh? And for the fact that my mind felt it was normal for me fighting.

We found our self in a dungeon and walked aimlessly searching for a clue. And an angel(like in all games) appeared and briefed us on our mission.(and my mind felt totally normal/not weird)

It was totally like what of a game, FlyFF. So three-dimension like. We had to cleared the dungeon filled with mobs and each section have its own elements we had to conquer. We looked like Power-Rangers! With swords(cool?) and few guns.
If I am correct, I died in the dungeon and respawn back at town.(just like FlyFF) I even called my brother, who was still inside(fighting?) and wanted to buy some weapons for him. And I went back it by using a machine which swings me off into the sky and somehow, I got there.

The dream had a weird ending. We were outside one of the section gates of the dungeon and of course the gates open. But we didn't fight but retreated. And the mobs rushed out but they couldn't attack us as it was the red-zone for them. They could only attack when we were in there.


Its funny how weird a dream can be. But its just pieces of thoughts in our minds fixed together. That's my definition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home