Sunday, October 01, 2006

Crapped.

The gap between each of my posts are getting larger. Moods are needed to blog, not ideas. People always say that they got nothing to blog about, you got the whole life to blog about.

I kind of HATED last wednesday's chapel. Its so threatening. They said that if we don't become a christian, we will be killed by SIN and burn in hell. I feel so bad for my own religion, yet I still believe in most of Christian believes. Influenced.

English examination on Friday was easy and difficult. Composition topic was quite difficult as though I wrote quite alot, I was totally not happy with it. I felt that I did so bad. But Paper 2 was so easy. I think I am gonna do quite good.

Saturday, my parents quarrelled. I hate my father just so much. He... Just don't want to talk about it. The cause of all troubles. Fucked my life up.

Then today, my mother wanted to make the family bondage better with a steamboat dinner. He didn't eat. Trying to show "weifeng". I feel so much anger.

These few days, kept smsing Yanyi. She took me as company and I seemed to be the one accompanying her. Yet I was the one who needed company. Nothing much really happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home