Tuesday, September 26, 2006

EOY study mode.

Greats. End-of-year examinations are near. Didn't blog the past few days. Didn't touch the computer. Can't believe it, I could isolate myself from the computer! Sunday, went to study with JiaCai and Kelvin. It was a funtime, although I waited for VERY long when they were having fun playing basketball when I was at Junction8 waiting for them to pick the call.

Met a new person today. Victor. I just feel that God's creativity is getting worse. Hahs, people just seemed same from another. Victor reminded me of my old friend, YongMing. Don't know why.

We didn't really studied alot. I wasn't into the mood. Slacking all the way. The fun-time was after our studies. We went making video clips. Lame ones. The teleporter machine and even a fighting scene. They uploaded it to youtube man! Gonna make a bleach video after exams.

Got a new phone that day too! M1 got a good offer, a very good one. Immediately called my mother and she came down. Other stalls didn't let me upgrade my plan though but I think Junction8 personel made a mistake and we bought it. 2 of the same phones. My brother also wanted one. So happy. It was a great phone.

Monday - nothing to say about it.

Tuesday - School was boring as usual. Guitar lessons were kind of boring too. The worship was too long, but it was good for me I guess. 1hr of it. Hahs. But learnt 2 songs with simple chords today. Tong Hua and a Christian Song. I don't know why I seemed to start believing in Christianity, yet I felt that I am betraying my ancestors. Haiz~ But most of the pretty girls are Christians. :D

Was studying at night for the past 2 days. At KFC with Kelvin. Yesterday, Esaint came along. Felt that he was kind of INSANE. He stay at Yio Chu Kang and come all the way Marsiling. I guess he would have reached home late.

Got back my history small test today. I did so badly, carelessness. Hate myself for it. Wasted 5 marks for nothing. It will surely affect my grades at the EOY.

To those spammers at my tagboard. Get a life, grow up. The javascript codes can be obtain from www.dynamicdrive.com and NOT from Anne. Codings are mine, fully. Thanks for the understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home