Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The greatness of a Day.

5th Skin of the Day


I thought today would be a very bad day. It turned out the opposite. Such a great day man. School was normal, although I did badly for maths. But it was my fault as I didn't study. English test was so-so. But the whole day, my mind was filled with guitar lessons after school. =D Such excitement.

After school, ate lunch and went for guitar lessons. I didn't know it was kind of a Youth group but it wasn't so bad afterall. They were high when praying. But I felt kinda weird. I am a buddhist, yet my believes are of Christians. Caught in the middle. So I mostly call myself a Buddtian. :D

Breaking the ice was so fun. Christians, as usual, are very open and itroduced themselves quickly. Then they spilt. Some went for study, some for Bball and me, guitar. I didn't have a guitar with me, so I have no guitar. Duh. But I could still learn by using other people guitars. Ming chuen's brought one. It was fun man. All the singing and learning of chords.

This is sort of my first guitar lesson in my whole life yet the guitar is almost part of my life. My brother's are all guitarists. So I am of course want to be one too. It was such a fun time. Fun time ends quick so in no time, its ending. Went home with Abigail and other. She very talkative man. Love her character. :D Sort of walked her home anyway. Nahs, not really. Quite far though.

Then I came home, was so excited to know if I had SOTD. Indeed, I got it. Woopies, my 5th. Want more!~ Greedy me, but that's human nature, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home