Monday, September 18, 2006

Disappeared the past days.

Wonder who will miss my posts when I am gone. Hahs. Not really gone, just lazy. And dad is just not happy with me using the computer. Wtf?

Can't be bothered to write about last few days. So its today. Test-ful day. Only knew that there was science test when I reached school in the morning. Luckily my dad forced me to study yesterday. A blessing in disguise huh?

There were so many free periods today. Four in total. So two hours of nothing. Revised until I can't anymore. Confident.

Shimin was so violent as always. Threw the dusty duster. Awwman. And i threw back which dusted her worse than mine. Hahaha. Kinda guilty though. Tried every ways to get rid of it. But of course, none work.

Science test was a no-kick. Easy, although answers were not word-for-word. There was suppose to be an english test. But didn't in the end. If not my mind would explode. Hahs. But there was still a test I don't remember. Chinese! Oh my gosh. Luckily its did not test words. Brina and I were corperative partners. Copied like as though there were no teachers. The teachers also don't care too. Did quite well.

Practical test was next. Oh my god. How can you take a test when you don't even know what they'll be testing? Did so badly. Although I got my final answers right. Lost many marks anyway. Almost impossible to pass. Wish me good luck!

After a day of stress. I guess its quite good for School Service. Resting and many thoughts in mind. Splitting the hours up is a great idea too. Went home after that.

Just had dinner with Kelvin. A lamer. Hahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home