Saturday, September 23, 2006

Test-ful Day.

*About the last few days. Nothing really happened. Skipped school on Thursday. But I was already so tired out by the Basketball match the day before.

Tests, tests and tests. What kids at our age worry about. I beg to no differ. Yesterday, two big tests came onto me. One which I didn't even know about was Literature.

So how should I rate the test, which Mr White thinks its not a test but just a small lil' one? Quite difficult and lest the amount of time. As I didn't hand in my collage assignment, I had to do extra in the same amount of time. Kelvin was way worst. He had to do 3 assignments in an hour. But with the help of each other, I completed. He didn't though but was able to take the rest of the paper home and one for teacher. It was an open-book test to its quite easy actually. Only if this was in the EOY examinations.

The hours past with nothing to do in lessons. English lesson was still same old thing. I feel that Mr Chin is totally not fit to be an English teacher. He don't even know how to teach and keep teaching from the textbook.He really need to see how Mrs Chia and the other teach. Crapped up. Best of all, the homework he gave and the tests he gave was not found in the sections of the examination paper. Can't he just use his mind to think? I hope I can change class, but its too late now.

I skipped assembly, for NEmation meeting. Just feel that I don't really like the team but just can't think of what they did to make me feel that way. Fun drawing things and bell rings. End of school, but still an history test. Ate lunch and off I go to my class.

It came to the worst. I don't even know where's the class. Mr Lai said that its gonna' be a class on the 2nd level. When I got there, it was so chaotic. Sec2s were running here and there trying to get a place in classes. There were like only 5 open classes but more than 6 classes of students. So we waited and at last could get in.
The class was so chaotic~ Could cheat anytime. Yet Kelvin, who was running with me here and there- didn't. Of course, I did my own thing and didn't cheat. It was quite an easy test as we sort of knew the questions already, 15minutes before our test started.

Abigail did the test finish in like 25minutes? Hahs. And she waited for me. So happy. But I still slowly did my test. Want high marks for it. And went home with Kelvin and Abby and ZhenNi.

Dinner was fun time to. Meeting up with ChoonKeat, Kelvin and Kris then later KahLiang. Kept talking. I love friends man, or do they treat me as one? Who cares~

I made this new layout just like yesterday. Though it took many days for me to complete coz' of some obstuction in using the laptop. Don't really like it when my brother comes home from army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home