Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Suicidal Attempt

I love this title just so much.

I still cannot take it, can't take the marks I got for my examinations. I, Szehoe, used to be an A* mathematics and science student, scoring into the top5 chart during primary school. Now, I am one of the lousiest at it. If I met my old friends, they would be like so shocked. I still can't take it how I did for my maths paper. For the first time, I failed.

History was no better. Taking it as one of my favourite subjects, I can't even get a distinction. Studying so much, its the same.

Kind of angry at GOD, as he once said, study your best and leave the rest to GOD. My brother too, said til' as if I didn't study. Why must he interfere with my life. My Dad was even better. He walked into my room when I was playing my phone and said "I thought you were studying" And I was like "WHAT?" My examnations were long over and I doubt he even cared and know.

Upon receiving my worst marks at the same day, I was totally stressed out. Literature, which I had confidence in, was no better. I lost out to many people I didn't expected to. When I reach my home corridor, I looked down and told myself "Why not" Just like what John the toilet said. I couldn't take it anymore.

Yet I didn't. Why? "Thou will not die as of a Roman Fool" And for all the people who cared about me.

Thanks to those who comforted me when I was at the lowest point of my life. You know who you are. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home