Sunday, October 15, 2006

I LOVE CHC!~

Take a good look at the title. Why? Mostly when you attend church service, its mostly about preaching and stuffs -I think- and nothing really fun. Its totally different at Expo Hall 8. Its so high, rawking. And I love Rev Kong. He is like a motivation guru. Great guy.

But I guess Abby wasn't really herself that day, which is yesterday. It isn't her church and guess that she felt weird. If I were her, I would too. Kinda sad for her, youths nowadays like to hurt themselves when they are sad. Kind of stupid though, instead of hurting yourself, why not do it on the person you hate? *Joking* Just don't do anything to hurt yourself as your close ones will be hurt too, kays?

Things I don't really like about church services. I don't know if they're acting or what, they'll get so hardcore and like trying to jump as high as they can when singing. Sorry if I have offended some of you(s). During the service, I'd experienced something weird, but I don't really know what it is. Just want to stay bit out of religion, anyone would in my state.

Yet truly, it was very fun. And one thing I really like Christian about, their friendlyness. They can communicate with new persons so well and I felt so...How should I state it... Not lonely with them. During dinner after the service, it was so fun. I always had phobia of chatting as I am a topic-less person but I could keep chatting and chatting with people I just met. It was such a great day, only to be destroyed by my Dad when I got home. He totally fucked me up and say why I came back so late. Would he even care?

I always like to counsel people, as though my life is great. But I want to say, my life is worse than almost everyone but I am not affected. Why? Its easy, leave your life-disrupters alone and don't let them change your life. Just an advice.

Getting my history and other examination marks back tommorow. *Cross fingers* Worried huh.

And by the way, don't mind check out my new layout "Untitled" using the template switch function!

State: Family(buddhist) Friends(Christian)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home