Thursday, October 12, 2006

Examinations Over-ed.

Okay, it has been years since I blogged. Delighted that there are people who reads them. Thanks guys!

Examnation is tough. Tough for not mostly the papers, the stress. In a totally quiet hall with so many teachers as on-lookers. I feel weird as the table beside mine was empty. Miss my mummy(Amy), I wonder how is she doing now after she quitted school.

Can't really talk much about exam' papers. Some are difficult, some are so easy. Like Chinese, if I hadn't study 2Intergrity notes, I would have failed. Maybe its always about teachers.

The fun after examinations was fun. What am I saying? Crapped' my english is getting from bad to worst. Yesterday, went out with Abigail, Joey and Shanet(correct,wrong?). And I still don't know why and how I spent $20+ without even ice-skating. Take me as stingy, but thats me. Maybe stingy is not the right word as I can spent it on my closers. Miser, yeah. But to me, its not spenting on unnessaries.

We met at Joey's house, which is in the same estate as my previous house. But I went to the wrong block. From C-B. So walked all the way to C and he literally welcomed me with his dog. I personally like dogs but NOT when they bark. So I ran. =D but of course came back.

Then when they were eating lunch, I realised that they were so anti about one guy. Oh man. But I long ago already hated this person. And we took MRT to Jurong East and waited and waited. Until Shanet came. One Hour!

Wanted to Ice-skate but didn't. There were like thousands in a small lil' ring. Met many of my "classmates" there which I don't consider them as. Go out also didn't tell me. If ya' all are reading this, I don't give a damn. So Joey and I went to enjoy ourselves in the arcade. Poor girls. And it was my first time playing this very awesome game. House Of Dead 4. Total recommendation.

In fact, we literally did nothing. Then we took a train to Habour Front, Vivo. Thinking of window shopping, but it was almost EMPTY there. Shops were all under construction. Especially when we were hungry in search of food. No food. Wanted to watch a show cinematically, but we came at the wrong time after spending much time at Toys R' Us. Most of the shows already started. Nothin' in our minds, we walked around. There was this play ground which was like to fun. Good friendship bond-ager. Play alot on the sort of Merry-Go-Round. Spent many hours there. And when I was spinning them, I felt a bad intuition. Indeed, Abby was flunked out and she hurt herself. Felt so bad man.

So after many hours of playing, we decided to go home as it was already nine. And took a train home. Joey wanted us to drop off at Admiralty so follow suit. I always remembered that the buses there could take Abby and me back to woodlands. But we ended up taking the wrong bus. And now I remember, 962 was the bus my brother was always taking to school. Crapped. And I could feel that Abby was already so pissed off. Not about this only, but other thoughts in her mind also affected her. Wonder what she was pondering about which made her so sad and frustrated. Haiz~ Teenages nowadays, affected by thoughts which shouldn't cross their minds. Love is just something that we, of this age totally stranger to.

Abby: When its time to let go, you should and not cling on to it or you will have a greater fall. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home