Sunday, September 24, 2006

City Havest Talentime 2006

Am I a christian? No. Yet I go to these events and I ask myself, why not? It was grea meeting new people. They are so friendly. Now for the whole story.

Met Abigail and Issac at Woodlands which we waited twenty minutes for Esaint. Then off we go and took bus there. It was a very bad choice. Man, I just felt so uncomfortable in the bus. The air-conditioner is weak and the Sun is hot. Worse still, I feel nauseaous. Crap. Sleeping was the best thing I could do.

At last, after an hour plus, reached Habour Front. Hansel wasn't there though. So we had to wait. But I was just so hungry man, wanted to grap a bite. Then Issac kept pissing me off. Just hate people who punch my stomach. Fortunately, I didn't whack him up and don't say I can. Its easy. Got a chicken wing and Hansel came. After meeting some other church friends, we hopped on the bus. Shutter-bus.

Hansel treated us our entry-ticket. Hurray! And we went in to Sentosa. Actually we were already on Sentosa island, just that we can't proceed anymore. Ticketing. And we walked a short distance until we reached a stagnant boat. Not a boat, bigger yet not a cruise, smaller. Its was air-conditioned in it. Damn, should have wore my jeans. I told it would be under the Sun.

After sometime, it started at last. The singers, don't want to say much bout' them. Basically, the difference were large. Good singers were far apart from the not-so-good singers. It was fun though, they made it funny. The last item was considered the best in everyones mind. Beat-boxing. Man, they are so cool. I want to learn beat-boxing! I guess that I want to learn many things, guitar, break-dance, and beat-boxing. It ended with of course, they as the winner of the group category and Kelvin, from Hansel's cell got the solo. And we went home, not literally, just stepped out of there.

Outside the boat, photo-taking session. I wondered why Abby don't like to take photos. She got the looks anyway, why not? Could force some photo out of here anyway. I was like kinda' full then but still hungry. -Thanks to Hansel's french fries- And we walked to the nearby Burger King. Yet didn't eat. I can't eat there too. I don't like the environment. Then I met a new person there. Kim, very talkable. And talk and talk. :D And we took a bus back to Habour Front.

Abby seemed out in this post. Yet then I was always with her. I feel easy to talk to her. Especially that she is an English speaker. Its not so easy for me to use Chinese. Seemed foreign. At Habour Front shopping mall's Yoshinoya, there we ate. Yet Abby wanted to go to the ladies so I followed. That damn Esaint came along. Argh~ :D Came out of toilet and she brought us else where. She said that she was finding a friend. Her ex-boyfriend. I wondered why girls are always so chi1-qing2. If it were me, I would very less contact ex-es. The past is the past, why rack it up. Though I still got contact min. :D

After quite long we went back and people had already almost eaten finish. And we started out meals. Planned to go Junhao's birthday dinner yet I still ate. Bad choice. And waved goodbye with our new friends :D we went home. By the MRT of course. It was much better!

Now to talk about Abby. She walks with style, dress with style. Have looks. One of the best choices of boys. Just have a word to describe her. Classy. Especially that she is English fluent. Aren't I right Abigail? At last could take a pair photo with her. Hurray!

Junhao's house was quite fun too. But I felt bad not giving a present. I haven't bought so many friend's presents. Wondered when can I have the money. Argh. Sorry friends. They were like hogging to something to play. The computer was 02jam. I became a noob. Argh. Keat Onn is madness. No doubt he played alot. Waste of time. :D

Dinner was great. His mother is a great cook. Jiacai told us that the butter prawns should be eaten with its shell. Worse still, with its tail and head. Omg. I tried, of course, without the head and tail. It still didn't feel good as I can feel scales all around. Eek! But I couldn't eat much. Damn, shouldn't have ate at Yoshinoya. The food is even better here. Then Esaint and I were like making lame movies of teleporting. Cool, I just learnt how to. And crapped, he used my phone to make an R(A) movie. Haha, you will know if you are our friend. Kelvin was like trying to play the piano. His best song, Buddhist A-Mi-Ta-Ba. Lame~

My mother was pestering to go home so I went. Felt bad though as when I went off, they came along. It was late anyway. Nine. There were like so many change of plans. I had to follow my brother back to army and see him off which I always wonder why must I go. Such waste of time. And its a weekly proceedier. Was told to wait at Causeway point yet changed and told me to go straight home. Argh. So took a bus back with Kelvin and he alighted at my stop saying that he got the time. Such a good friend. Accompany me for that 2minutes of waiting.

My father pissed me off! When we reach the hawker centre near the ferry station. He told me, if you had eaten you shouldn't have come. Crap! Wasted my time. And when I reached home it was already so late. I guess this is my greatest post ever. Greats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home