Thursday, September 14, 2006

Skipped school to find something worse.

It was such an interesting day. Damn. Skipped school to find more boredom coming my way. Didn't really skipped school as I woke up when school was about to end. 1pm. Omg.

Did nothing. Stared at the computer and did nothing. No mood to skin, but I still did. Wanted to find some friends to go out with, but Kelvin was busy. It seems like I don't really have many friends. Happy still, that I have some.

Wanted to go out for lunch. Called Kelvin when he was still having history lesson. And he picked up the call. Kind of nuts is he. But he couldn't make it as he had to visit someone in the hospital.

Skipped lunch to. The rain was my obstruction. It was to heavy. But I was so hungry so ate tuna bread. Yummy. What is not delicious when you have nothing to compete it?

There, I am making the best out of today. Nothing happened as it can be summaried. Nothing. But I am pissed of by the people of blogskins. Why can't it be a better world. Getting so tired of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home