Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Many days into a post. Length.

Greats. Guess that this will be a long one. Starting from last friday.

Damn (cool?), met Abby at woodlands MRT wanted to go school together. I was kinda late, ZhenNi was even worse. Haiz, had to switch to Plan C.(why not B?) Usually, my plan B is go straight home which my mother even encouraged me to, for not to get DC and waste my (precious?)time in school. But Abby wanted me to go school, so she said go LATE. Not late as in 0730-0745. Its going to school durin recess time. Man, first thing i thought, my record of being punctual will be broken. Who cares anyway, but is it better? Really, it turned out better. No run, no DC, even I forgot to bring tie, no punishment.

To our unexpectations, we even met Xueli and KaiHui at the coffeeshop behind school. So its like 6 students walking around, and wouldn't be caught by police? Lucky I guess.

Time past kinda fast, we talked, ate, and talked. After we had our meal, we went to the nearby HDB flats and, talked. And played to of course with Xueli running around trying to catch me when I made fun of her(obviously she failed). And guess what(what?) we woke a street-sleeping man sleeping nearby. I spotted him and we move to another block. Who knows that he came and started scolding us. Wow, this time ZhenNi is pro(really) at scolding back. That man, totally had no choice and just to say in chinese "You good!" Then he also said that he's not scared if we are from any gang as he is in one. "2579" Thats the gang number. Rock on!

School was not as so boring as usual, Talent Trek 06. Cool, although I thought that they played but didn't sing well. No offence. Vocalists weren't really that good. What surprise me was Yanyi. Man, I didn't know she could sing. Way to go, girl. That was my Friday. Last friday.

Yesterday, Hari Raya Adifi(sorry, don't know how to spell), was such a great day. Yet not so good. There was a jamming session hosted by CHC members at grassroots which was a change of plans. Met Abby at woodlands and I was late again. I feel so bad. And we got there. Everyone kinda met at YCK mrt and we walked there. Most of us went to the NAKED FISH SHOPPE to have our lunch which was a big mistake for me. Arh, the food is expensive and (eww!). Wonder how did they survive. Did not let it affect me. The jamming session, played by the band of Edwin(my drum teacher!), Zech(my guitar teacher!) and Arthur(my guitar and maybe drum teacher!). Cool eh? All my teachers. Wahahas. They totally rocked the house.

What saddens me. ZhengQuan, totally made use of this, to advertise his so called cell-group befrienders. Argh, totally fucked up. And guess what, Abby and the others all followed. If I were Zech and Edwin or maybe Arthur, I will be like so disappointed when you already said you want to come but left when the performance just started. Did we perform badly?(as what Edwin asked me) Haiz~

The rest was fun. And I just love the worship song though I don't know the title. Gotta learn how to play it on drums which have many solo parts. Greats, for my future. XD And another thing which made me sad. Arh, I was helping to carry the Bass of Edwin drums and which I slipped. Damn! I think Edwin damn angry, although he don't looks like. Sorry! And thanks, Arthur for the dinner!

Today was boring, total boredness. No teacher was in class, except Mr Lim which usually don't come and he did today. Which interrupted our card game. Arh, nothing to do so I slept. Congrats to all who skipped school for you've made a great choice. And I feel sad for CK, had his handphone confiscated. It's also the last day of school! Why are they such fuckers. Can't believe we had cleared the cupboard too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home