Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bad to worst.

I wonder how much longer can i still get a hold of myself.

Days are worst, much worst. Yesterday, Mr Steven Wee tried to make troubles for me. He made me do 2 hours of DC, I oblinged. But if he made me do more, I will fight back. Just lucky that he didn't, for my mother would have to make a trip down. People says that I am a coward behind my mother, then why are they stupid to fight back face to face. Idiots.
Now then i feel Mr Teo ain't that bad after all. He just wants a little more as to other teachers. Still, Mr Wang is the best.

My key disappeared though. Told Wenyi that it was nothing, but brought troubles to me. Argh.

Didn't do DC today, for literature remedial. But Mr Johari got on my nerves. He didn't want to return my NRIC. What did he want it for? Crapped. He was afraid I go outside school and create trouble. Damn, destroyed my plans for the day.

Before I went home, went to get my laptop. $40 bucks for just reformatting it. Kind of cheated though. But lest they helped me installed the recovery partition into the hard drive. Went to get back my hp too. And felt more cheated. She said the problem in the phone was the Camera and had to pay $30 if changed. But isn't there a gaurrentee? Asked my mother to settle with her. Its so tired when I got home, but still ate dinner with Kelvin before I went home.

Today isn't a very good day either. PE was boring, can't do a thing for I had no PE uniform. Other lessons are the same. Slept during Chapel. And nothing is interesting to talk about.

Was down the whole day as DC was in my mind. Can't go home and use the computer which I couldn't touch for a week.

There were like fights today. But didn't still. Its kinda stupid though. Fighting for small reasons. Made their friends unhappy, Jiani.

After school, still had DC so ate lunch in school. Joel was pissed off by Mr Teo's speech during Character First. He had some problems with F&N teacher, so why not be a good friend and listen? I don't really hold grudges anyway. I forgets them.

I was like talking to Joel when i said that she was not bad, as in quite pretty. But I could not believe me when she came and talked to me with randoms. But I don't feel good jio-ing her. My friends hate her. Troubled. But she indeed made my day, when I was so down.

Went to do DC with a happy heart but I could only do an hour as Mr Jumari had to go at four. Anna and Danker were at there too. Chats and helped Anna with her DnT. Made me so tired.

After DC, i went finding the NEmation team to join in their meeting. My intuition was right, they were at the library. My idea was not accepted though, but i wonder, i could just fit the last scene into my story and it would be just right! Its too late now though.

Went home after that, to meet something worst.

My lost key kept me outside the house for 2 long hours when my brother is sleeping happily inside. He is such a deep sleeper. Argh! I was so sweaty, hot and had a stomach pain. How bad can it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home