Sunday, September 10, 2006

NEmation. Also boredom.

Greats. Boredom these few days. Can't go Kelvin's house. Sound kind of despo, but I ain't gay.

Gave the laptop to the computer shop for repairs. Had a very hard time going there. Why on earth did they move? Felt kind of cheated as my mother signed up as a member and they kinda ran away. I was told to take 903 from interchange and 2 bus stops. Its the 2nd bus-stop or after 2 bus-stops? And that made me got lost. Took so long to get there after asking many people. Not many, 2. Nothing really happened there, just waiting to no avial and had to come back on Monday to get it.

Yesterday's NEmation training course was fun, kind of. Again, had a hard time getting there. I heard wrongly from Charles that to meet them at Dohby Ghaut, but it came out to be Dover. I live in Marsiling and Dover its just 8 stops but I travelled 25 stops in the end. Kind of went round Singapore.

Training was quite interest, on how to create a good animated story. But its not into animation still. Quite boring though. And I don't even know the story because of some reasons why. But after i read the story, ideas generated. But I don't want to say it out, don't want to be to OUT.

Lunch was great. As I didn't have KFC coupons with me, I could not get the 2pc chicken meal. Haiz, but the counter person gave it to me on a condition. Not to tell others of course. Filled my stomach. But I think I am really growing fat. Isn't that a good thing? But I want to be fat, healthily.

Went home after than. Nothing happened. What a great holiday huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home