Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back... Not.

So I am back. Not really. Using my dad's company computer. Speed is normal, but its pentium 3. Can't do alot with it, or can do nothing with it.

Nothing really happened this few days. I just kept going Kelvin house to past time, to cure my bore. Kind of afraid of his mother though, kept nagging at his little brother. Jason, very alike to Kelvin's character. Its identical, only that Kelvin kept bullying him. BAD brother. Did nothing really in his house. Maybe play abit of PS2 and skinned some.

A few days back, there was choir chalet. Not really fun there though. Didn't bring alot money too. But i felt that my class organization of chalets is better. Better food and not so much problems. They had many problems. Don't want to say it out. We, Pam, Yusong, KaiEn and many others had problems going home. We missed the last shutter bus. Walked all the way out of NSRCC which is such a long distance and had to take taxi. Wasn't that bad after all.

Went to play games at the playground too, yesterday. With so many basketballers i don't even know. Felt abit extra there, but they made it not. I like this type of people, don't isolate strangers. It was fun, really fun.

So nothing really much to blog. Just that i wonder what will come the next few days.. Got Skin of the Day which means something bad is coming my way. Reason? I always believe in Equivalent Exchange. That's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home