Sunday, October 29, 2006

BGR; it has gotten on to me.

Okay. After many post, sometime ago about not going into Boy, Girl relationship.. I think I shall cut if off. It has gotten on to me. *sigh*

But truly, she's a great girl. Its the age difference which I am kinda' scared of. The public eye should not be underestimated.

Firstly, thanks Gladys. You gave me that oppotunity which I wouldn't dare to take. I still don't really know myself, its like, I am always open, but sometimes just, shy.

It was great getting her home. But it seems like she's a "hard nut to crack". Always so quiet, and always looking at strangers. And she love reading. Oh man! So we got to the library, to spend sometime. And met with some "problems" pretty girls get. She was getting her book, I was sleeping(yeah?) and a malay(wtf?) went up to her and asked for contacts. She should have called me. My bad, I was sleeping. That guy even asked her to help get a book for his girlfriend(imaginary?). Such old methods.*sigh*

Got her home. Yet not her doorstep. She didn't want me and my Dad would kill me. Dad, get out of my life. Its the holidays. He would fucking asked me why am I so late. *Grrr* But I thought I shalln't proceed any futher as its just a day.

God is so with me. *laughter* Her meeting with her cousin for a movie was cancelled. And I replaced her cousin. (Yay!) It was just so great. Though we kinda missed the first 15 minutes of the movie, Death Note, it was fun. (Esp with her) Shalln't say much 'bout that. Walking around orchard was great. Just, everything is great with her. Just to add on, Brennan came along as she was also meeting her sister and cousin which is Brennan. And he told her that he was like so extra. Just happy that she wasn't really like (angry?) when Brennan said that he wouldn't want to interrupt a date. Or she just didn't want to hurt me. *sigh*

Still, it was indeed a great start for the holiday.

Dated; Last Thursday I sent her home. And Friday, Death Note.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohohoooo. you should bold my name and HUGE it man! LOL glad that you had a great day. see, you should let me hold your phone for you more often! LOL

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home