Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Flash, new? Not anymore.

Title DO really sounds weird. But still, i feel like a total noob to it. Just started learning the day before and have some works of it. Man, i really need a teacher to really teach me. Nothing really happened this few days. Worried for CTs, just like now, i am totally worried for history. English was overestimated i guess. I didn't know that CTs only have paper 2, without summary even. Was kinda happy when i found out. The paper was easy, only then, i had a diaherrea. Was fedup. So unlucky. Other lessons were normal, DnT was not so boring, as i was busy copying my lit. homework. English, need not say. Always the same, but i kept talking to mavis and gang. And got scolded, not really. Just warnings. Ate lunch with Elain, uncommonly rare. Went out very less with her, although we are "close". Went home after school but wasted alot of time on the way home. Elain pulled me into a train which i was not suppose to take. Hahs. And belicia also took my history notes and i had to go back to the market behind school to get it back, also went home with them. That's my day today i guess. Normal, yet happy as i wasn't unhappy. I love learning new things, but i always face many obstacles. Like now, learning flash, its getting on my nerves. Taking away all my time, no time to revise already. Haiz, gonna burn the midnight oil~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home