Friday, January 19, 2007

Short, better than long.

After more than three days.. Oh, now I get it. She didn't dared to come our class because of me, as what Crystal said. Man, I was such foolish fool. Haiz, dwell not on the past, I guess.

Kinda didn't felt like going school on thursdays cos' of her, so really, didn't went. It was still quite bad staying at home still. So I guess I should really give up, short pain is better than long ones huh? But its just so difficult. for the first time I cried for a relationship. Wow-ed.

Guess that I owe my friends an apology for being so cold last few days. Sorry, guys~ and girls. But still, I kinda feel myself as a loner.. Its difficult to find someone in school who I can really talk to. And for your infomation, I HATE sympathy. So don't come running to me only after you read this post. Crapped-assed.

School was sleepy these few days.. Couldn't catch much sleep at night. The night before Wednesday, I went to bed at 10 but only slept at 3am. What's with me man, other girls didn't disrupt my life that much before.. It a was rejection to early, but better I guess so that I won't illusionize myself in what's ain't reality. But still it takes time to forget someone that deeply buried.

So what's up in choir today. Kinda boring as usual. Normal. Nothing unique, nothing special 'bout it. But at last we, Basses could get our notes right. Aww, why do dance have to have their practice there... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home