Sunday, January 07, 2007

Adventure Camp

Time flies. Its 2 years sinced my first camp in Secondary school life, Sec One orientation camp. It was fun, not better. The day before, I got caught for my hair length, not by my own form-teacher, but by an idiot who wanted to poked his nose into everything. May hell fall on him always, but he still could not do his job, I had my mother's help. What can they do to me?

Missed the whole day of classes anyway, in wait to cut my hair in which I didn't in the end. Rather excited too, for the next day, the Secondary Three adventure camp. I didn't received mail to my house for the Kit list and Consent form, so I got to know of it just recently. That day I slept rather late, doing my last minute stuffs and packing my Bagpack for the camp. I took quite a idiotic-looking bag, but who cares?
Slept only a few hours and had to wake up and go school. We had to assemble at 6:30am, I had to wake up quite early as my friends should know, I stay rather far. Tired and sleepy, I was still very enthusiastic.

At the start, I didn't really talked much to my classmates, didn't really know them, and I guess they don't really do. Felt so much like a loner.
And it goes on....

I had one so-called friend already there, Lewis, but he had a character like me, friendly but easily angry. Not very good to go with I guess. It was quite a long ride to the island, the campsite at Pulau Ubin. It was my first time there! I thought I may even get sea-sick in the bump-boat ride to the small island, phew.
We reach the island, got into a big room where the trainers were introduced to us. Something I really hate about trainers, they are so effing Hot Tempered. Who caresm they are still trainers. We were taught how to pitch tents, but I felt rather 'fake' as it was those manufactured tents, you don't need hardwork to pitch them, not like those of uniform groups. Its better and easier for us anyway.

Five men tent, the name of it says it all. Five people to one tent. Then we had to divide ourselves and group ourselves into a tent. Of course, people have their own click, I felt such loner. Stephen was kind of Pang-seh'ed too, after he switched class with his own click. My team had Stephen, Liu Ran, Brennan and Wai Kuong. Kinda' and always fed up with Wai Kuong, but he didn't had any other teams to go and we were lacking of people. Brennan is a good person to make friends with, no wonder he's always bullied.

And it does not end here...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLOO!! your template looks so damn yuan(2) shi(3) la! anw. aiyar i'm your friend right? so you know me. xD

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Zack Ng said...

Haha. You seemed so...friendly? Lol. Its a nice template anyway, we should appreciate professionals work.

10:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh brennan is a great dude to make frens with, damn likable

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home