Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It was a good day, at first

Yesterday, school was normal. But i was missing her so much, just too much. She wouldn't reply my sms too, maybe not wouldn't. It seems like she's busy, and don't feel like smsing me, from the texts she replied. Didn't know what was going on, I thought that she was sad or something..

I was a fool, a big fool. It turns out that it was with me. Read the last paragraph…

Choir was bad, Ms Yee got so fed up at Bass, we couldn’t get our notes right. It was indeed difficult to pitch with the times changing of notes, especially with L beside me. He’s kind of tone-deaf, always gets his notes wrong. But I can’t really blame him, I am not the best either.

But it was the Tenors whom got the hell out of Ms Yee. She was already fed up with them also not getting their notes right, and someone repeated her words like a parrot and pissed her off. She immediately stopped the practice, if I were her, I would have kill everyone! Choir ended, an hour earlier. But the secondary fours still had to be revoiced by Ms Yee so I stayed back and waited for Pamela to go home together.

After that the leaders still had a meeting so I had to wait outside… I knew what they were discuss about anyway, Sectional Leader. I want to be one, eagerly. It’s just my character, to always lead and not to follow. It ain’t my fault.

Their meeting ended, and I’ve got my position. Yay! Sherman was the one who helped me most, surprised. I didn’t know that he’d changed. I thought I wouldn’t be able to be one with L always against me. Thanks guys who’ve helped me become.

I’d find it kind of unfair to others in Bass… Haiz~

Went for dinner with Pamela… And she told me about her ex not long ago. Never heard of such fucker before. Such an ass, grrrr…
Pamela: Don’t need to miss such a fucker, its not worth a thought.

I am writing this now, but my happiness and joy is gone just after reading her blog five minutes ago. She was still with her ex... For the first time, I feel like crying...

I was a fool, a big fool. I've got the whole picture, I guess. She was not meant for me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats um very touching...
you like to lead, while people like me dont, i always like to folo. its just my character too, especially since i dont have leadership skills, or otherwise even A LOUD VOICE like you have...
thats why i never try to help with the discipline-would only embarras myself. =(
guess you should know what i great asset you have now, plus your great pitching skills, your great for an SL. but just a comment here- play less of a fool, otherwise who knows, the sec 1s may just folo your example.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home