Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Damn the Day

Crapped up. I thought my life would totally changed for the better. It ain't. I guess adventure camp posts will just stop at its first. Ain't no time, ain't no feeling.

So what's up with my day. She's getting irritated with my much loads of smses. Haiz, I'd just want to get closer to her. Never mind, I'll shall give her some peace. Who asked me to be a loner. People's bills are shooting high and can't sms, shit'em. I shouldn't have took such a high-sms plan, it turns out that I can't really use them up. I really do feel like a loner at times, and sometimes I even hate myself why.
At least my new class is better than last year's. Really hated 'em. Still it doesn't content me that much, and some people still get on my nerves, thinking that their popular and could control people. I'd shall not say who, you should know who you are.

School is getting boring, classes are getting sleepy, things are getting more difficult but I don't feel the stress. Everyday I get home, I'd just play. Damn the game, really addictive, I'd just can't stop.

She's mad at me now I guess, but I swear I didn't spread the 'news'. I first thought that her friend knew it, not trying to push the blame. Really sorry. Will you forgive me please?

Its late now, I have not done my A mathematics homework,I have not touch any. And I ain't feeling good about choir anymore. I have this character, always like to win, and now..I'd just don't feel like going for choir. Who I hated before had really shown their true colors. The L and S, fuck 'em. Stop fucking me by my back, I'd really hate it.

Fuck my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack Ng said...

My tagboard is out of order, so just appreciate the comment system. Thanks. Moderation, there is, no use trying to spam.

10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand now why you hate S, cause hes just so guai lan*. L, for crying out loud, the reason why we hate him is so obivous

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home