Monday, January 01, 2007

My holidays, my Woes.

Oh crap. Its the new year, 1st January. Feeling sick, sick of school, sick of my life. Another 300+ days to holidays in counting. I just love holidays, yet at times I hate 'em. Feeling just like a loner sometimes. I just went for my yearly holiday agaim, to the same old place Penang. Its always the same every year, but every year seems new.
Not many things happened this month without me blogging. Into another new industry instead of the "untalented" blogskins. It sucks anyway. People there don't have real talents.
Yesterday, I sent out 50+ new year messages, guess what, only 3 replied. Haiz~ The first to wish me a good year was unexpectedly, my good lil' sister, janice. I'd just felt that something had happened to her, she seemed...sad.
Okay, a few days ago, I had pretty much fun too. I was stuck outside the door after choir practice, which was quite fun as there were revoice by Ms Yee. My brother called me(after me 30mins of waiting) and told me to go yishun and meet him to play dota. Once played and stuck on for 8hours. Oh my, its 3am. And Cherlyn was still smsing me, I am still confused with my thoughts. I had really much fun there, and got home about 4.I can't believe that I was quite good in that game.
I am getting bored of blogging, it seems a nonsensical verb instead of something that helps in our life. Getting bored of life. Thats my new year resolution I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home