Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friends

Firstly, thanks all for reading and tagging your opinions! I didn't know that so many people would read my blog. Guess that I should really start blogging regularly, special thanks to Ding. x)

My posts on Loners, guess I really got them wrong. Destiny's post on Loners, truly define what loners are. Definition from Dictionary.com: One who avoids the company of others.
Destiny: A loner is defined as someone who doesn't crave much contact with the world. Therefore, when you try to make contact with TRUE LONERS, they naturally ignore you. loners are loners. lonely people are lonely people. I agree with you, but still...
Maybe I should change my term, the loners i meant are people who wants to make friends, but are rejected due to some reasons or another. We should provide help for them, don't we. But what should we call them?

For more infomation, read this post by Destiny. http://freed0m-writer.blogspot.com/2007/05/party-of-one-by-anneli-rufus.html

And about understanding Christians, I understand them. I attend church service on occasions, preached by the sermons, and know baptism. But its not whether they believe in only one God, the unability to hold a joss-stick, instead, its about the respect for their late mother, who believes in her religion, Buddhism. Can't they just walk this last Buddhist journey with their mother, for their mother? That's all I can say, but still, give me more of your opinions.

Recently, or should I say quite long ago. Around 2 weeks, there was a lost contact with her. She did not reply my messages, everything was cut off. And I was depressed for the first few days. She suddenly changed. But as time past, I admit to reality and told myself that she don't want to be that 'good-friend' of mine anymore, and I just live life as normal. (It may also be my hectic schedule that make me forgot about her, its one reason and another.)But today, she suddenly messaged me, wanted to chat. I was surprise, and I called her. We chatted and I was even more surprised when she told me that she didn't realised it was that long, 2 weeks. At that time, I told myself, is my place in her heart so small that she won't even realised it, or is she just too busy? But at least we're back chatting and stuffs, and I am happy.

This taught me something...
If you have a friend now, who suddenly treats you coldly and stuff. Maybe they are just too busy, or simply don't want be friend you at the meantime. Just give them time, time to be alone. You may even want to forget them, but if they still treat you as a friend, they will find you again. I don't know if that's bad or what, but at least, you know that they still treat you as a friend when they look for you again, but you also will know that you can forget them, quite easily.

Once again, thanks all for the tags and comment!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi again, i'm the same fella who left a comment in ur previous post. if i were ur aunt's cousins and i'm a Christian, i'll be very disappointed with myself and may hold it against myself for quite some time, living in great regret. if i continued to stay at the funeral palour for long, i may just end up in depression... to hold the funeral in a Buddhist way is a form of respect for her although personally, i will not make such a decision...

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! thanks!

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home