Sunday, June 03, 2007

Freakin' Bad Life

Actually, I really feel like changing this blog, to really, a blog. A blog is not defined as a journal, which many youths misunderstood, but its a website to show your views on issues of nouns. But still, I don't wanna write a journal, typing would be better.

How's my life the past few months? Terrible. I flunked my Mid-Year Examinations totally, though I had high hopes on it. Humanities, my best subjects, killed me. Life's unfair.

Tho' I had somethings which went quite well, Eg.Com, but there were many which we not.

I missed my camp, and dearly missed her the past few days. But she kind of changed after the camp, that's what I feel. And gawd, I am starting to like her again. Or its not just only now? Maybe it was always deeply buried in my heart, only now to be dug out? I just can't get her off my mind. Maybe I am indeed, just a flirt.

Today was worse. My Aunt had a bad fall, and she's now in the ICU. She's my favourite Aunt! She would give us extra pocket money whenever she's around, and she's active! I would really miss her. It was just a fall. Life's fragile, life's unfair.

May not be continue any debates for the meantime, totally have no time. And thanks ya'all for tagging and staying around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home