Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging Competition

It has been a week since my great experience at City Havest. Wow, since last thursday. You may not feel it, but i have change so much man. Thanks for the great comment for my last post. Ain't blogging much these days, no time and too bored for it. Sigh, can't get much records of my life anymore. Directly contradicting myself in my old archives to promote blogging.

Life's getting better. Cos a good chatting mate, but feel bad and sad for her and much of myself. It seemed to be worse as we get closer. I don't even trust myself. Guess that I have to mark a distance.

Today was Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging Competition for choirs. Rather excited the night before, but my parents destroyed my sleep. As usual, I always forgets to bring something when there's something big going on. Aww, had my mother to bring my black pants for me. Crap, and crapped. And we reached there, -IHATEBLOGGING- and our heart beats even faster as the clock ticks. The warm-ups in the warm-up room for choirs to prepare, were quite good, or should I say very good. Confident, we performed. And I felt we did quite well, compared to the other choirs, as we went to watch the choirs after us performed.

It ended for the morning and we headed back for school. Didn't have to go for class so we kind of slacked in the choir room, and went for Sakae Sushi lunch at City Hall. It was a birthday treat for Cindy. MWAHAHS! And I still owe so many guys presents. Sorry... I am so broke now!

After that we went back to get our results, was quite pissed at some people but who cares. Our efforts were not paid off. We got a freaking bronze. Damn! And there's so much drama when we were going home. We will accept it!
Those from choir,
though our efforts were not paid off,
but lest we know that we are a gold-attitute choir,
so do not be sad,
but happy for ourselves,
and don't give a damn for what others think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home