Friday, June 08, 2007

Fuckin' Hell

Just for clarifications, I ain't close to my aunt, she's just my favourite aunt. Her attitude is always so much better than others.

Back to my life, how do I describe it? Two words, Fuckin' Hell. My aunt left the day after my post. But maybe its a blessing in disguise, she would suffer more on this Earthly Cruel land. Her brain was already severely damaged. What pissed me most was during the funeral. Sigh, I am getting to hate Christians, really.

My late Aunt has two children, both were almost able to provide for themselves, but they're Christians and my Aunt is a Buddhist. At least the funeral was arranged in a Buddhist way, but it didn't go quite well. Let's see, they wouldn't hold a joss-stick to pray to their own mother. And always disappear during prayers. It a custom for Buddhist during funerals to keep a joss-stick lighted, and no one in their family would do that. My dad who is the brother, had to do for them. Even during prayers, its only my brothers and some cousins of mine, it seems like we're the immediate family of my Aunt. Though Christians, they surely wouldn't wear bright PINK during funerals! Next, they were like so stingy? Everything was like kept small, so different from my Grandma's funeral. And everyone, the immediate family, disppeared at night. Maybe the son had stayed, but he wasn't around at many times. I hate talking about this man, but Christians are indeed getting too much. I am a Buddhist, but when I go for a Church Service, I would pray to Jesus and the Father. So why can't they just respect my God?

Actually, I look upon myself as a Half-Christians, but I an thinking to change my mind now. Baptised? So what Fuck? She's ya'all mother, not mine! Still, Aunt, Rest In Peace, forgive them for they can't differentiate Gods.

It quite weird at the last day of the funeral. Its only three days, Stingy huh? Everyone cried as the Monk did the last prayers, but I didn't. Not a tear, no sadness. I felt that my Aunt was already gone, she was in Heaven. That was just a body. Weird huh?

I missed the first day of my class chalet for my Aunt's funeral. But I quite regretted going there. Left out, I was so. Hmm, nothing much happened, nothing memorable. Went there, others went for biking, I stayed back with Waiping, Valerie and some others. Eat my lunch alone at some coffeeshop, ran some errands for them for the barbacue, barbacue-ed, and slept. Don't know why but maybe its just me. I even had to call her to cure my boreness, but sigh.

Its worse than rejection.
Being so close, yet so far.
Its a toture.
I hate being caught in the middle,
but my heart just can't let go of you.
Everytime you talked about him,
my heat aches.
But as long as you're happy,
I will be, happy and tortured.

3 Comments:

Blogger dean-dzai said...

Why do you hate what you don't understand? The Christians didn't really try to preach to you. If they didn't would you have believed? If Jesus died for you, then you will believe, if he didn't then you wont believe - what difference does it make to you? Life and death seem to be a theme for you, maybe you should start looking deeper then your own mere life which goes as quick as a vapor.

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i'm one of ur skin-users, thought i popped in to see for myself how my blogskin-creator is like. i felt this particular post is very bias towards Christians, u may have a point there but still ur verdict on them are too harsh, try looking from their views, perhaps things are not the way it appears to be, after all, u can't read minds can u?

7:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just typed "i hate myself again" into Google and found this at #2. So I read a couple posts.

This one's intense. That all really came across clear to me. The responses make little sense to me though.

I think, if I saw it right, that both of you responding missed the point.

I don't really think he was ranting against Christian people, or even against Christianity. He does say he's getting to "hate Christians", but it doesn't seem to come across that he really HATE'S them.

It seems to me that he's talking about Christians around him. And I have to say I see allot of Christians around me that don't act very christianly. You'll probably get similar results in a random sampling of self proclaimed followers of any religion anywhere.

I honestly think that if someone I cared about was into something completely alien to me, even somewhat offensive to me, that I'd participate in their funeral and stay to talk to all the people that showed up. This was his aunt's day. It was about her.

PS: I’ve been thinking recently about starting a blog under a pseudonym. I’ve never really read any blogs or done one. Do you like it? Find it helpful?

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home