Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Fifteen Birthday

The clock struck mid-night and I was chatting with my Wife(so-called), haha. She was the first one to wish me a happy birthday. It was just the start of the happiest day of my life.

Siewhui, my ever so caring ex-band senior (as I was kicked from band), was the second one. I feel bad man, she and Lynn always remembered my birthday and I always forget their's. I could still remember my fourteen birthday which they celebrated with me. Thanks ladies!

It was really a huge jump, so-called, from last year. Guess that I was really a loner then. Thanks for all the Smses guys! Especially Stella Mei, for calling me just after twelve to wish me a happy birthday. It really helps even without a present. Good luck for your surgery! I really treasure those messages, I saved them! Want to keep them as good memories. Last year I only had a few, or like really few. Could be counted with one hand! Now you know why I treasure them that much.

Met Pamela at Admiralty to go school together. Found out that Ann got a nickname too, and keep disturbing/making fun of her. Haha. But Pamela wanted to be special, she said she will be the last person to wish me, which is at the end of the day, 11:59pm. She really did!

I reached school and received my first present. It was a piece of chocolate cake from Lynn and Siewhui, just like last year! Really love them so much... Though it melted as the weather was too hot. I still couldn't bear to eat them and its now in the fridge. But I have tasted and its delicious! Yummy. They don't stop surprising me...

Then got my second present during Chapel. From Xitong, Tinting and Stacy. Thanks for the lollipops. I couldn't bear to give them away, even with Stephen's pester. Haha.

My goldfish, Yihui! At last admitted that I was her owner in her letter with a present. Thanks girl, or should I say fish. She's just so cute!.. And she was like so nuts during Biology when taking pictures. Shalln't say, too obscene. :)

I was waiting for Christopher to come to school, he was like so friggin' late? I wasn't really waiting for him, I was waiting for my present which was shared among Yanyi, him and Crystal. Haha, he even threatened me the night before that he may forget to bring the present! I.P jacket! Now then I feel that its quite nice. Thanks guys! I still haven't paid my share for Crystal's present. :(

Was so touched by Liangzhu and Sherri. Though I don't really know them, as so don't they, they still rushed out a birthday card for me on knowing that it was my brithday. It is so nice for them, and they said they would give me a present! Haha, I feel so bad as Sherri birthday had already past!

Actually birthdays aren't really about presents, its about the sincerity I guess. An example is Stella and her call. Was so touched. Or maybe its just me. Haha. Its also about the birthday hugs! Lets see, the first person I hugged was Cherie! And then Chercher, Yuhyan, and Yihui! Oops, all girls! Thanks ladies. Haha, then I was like joking with Yuhyan about the hug feeling. :) Can't believe that I hugged my goldfishy!

No one really celebrated with me after school. Lynn and Siewhui told me next time, but still, thanks ladies for always making my birthday so wonderful. Went for lunch with Pamela and Xinyi but still had much fun.

Went home and got out of home again with family, sort of. Mother was working though and my third brother didn't want to go. Went to see cars as my Dad wanted to get a new car and got my cake at Causeway when going home. Wee! I don't know why but I just need a cake and a birthday song to feel that I am a year older. Still got it in the end.

Called Pamela at 11:58pm as I was afraid that she might miss the "auspicious" hour. Haha, I want my birthday wishes. She was also about to call me but I called faster. Haha, and there was my last birthday wish. Yay!
What's my birthday wish this year?
Just want her to get well and hope a miracle will happen.
Just want a good and happy year!
Amen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home