Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sicked, and tired.

These few days wasn't that bad either. Found back a friend, a long-lost friend... But being too friendly ain't really good huh.. She does not like it =( I shall become cold then. People are just so weird, people like ones who are cold and always not talking, and feel those who talks too much a disturbance. Just know that people who are hyper-active have their sorrows too, just that they don't show.

Yesterday, was just a normal day. With many class-tests which were lame. English test, was just to test us for hardworking-ness. That's what Miss Tang said. It was lucky that it wasn't counted for Term 1.

PE was stupid. The teacher-in-charge, Mr Chew, isn't it to be a teacher! He's nut, old and outdated. Okay, I am sick, and what he said? Even if we are sick, we still can do some exercise so we should bring our PE t-shirt. FUCK him! And he planned to go for a jog around our school for today's lesson. One thing he does not have, a teacher's qualities. He ran, and ran. Left all the other students behind. Some even ran back to school and he just ran and ran like it was his own race. Those who didn't bring their PE kit and was waiting for them in school, were like why are they so fast, and not sweating? And after quite long, Mr Chew came back at last. But only half of the students are back, and he didn't even cared. Man, I really feel like complaining about this teacher... But who really cares?

After PE, nothing really much happened. It was all boring lesson. Only for that biology test, which I thought it was thursday. How worse could it be, not studying for a test... Argh! And just before that, I ate correction liquid. YES, I ate it. I was like chewing on a tube of correction liquid, and I forgot that there was already a hole through it. Eew!! It sucks.. Ahh, and I got stomachache... Biology test was a total trashed-up. I mis-thought a plant-cell for an animal's. There goes my marks. Grrr, I thought I could improve much this year, I really worked hard for most of my test, even revised after I came home from school.

Skipped school today, and got more bored... Can't blame me, got nothing to do, lil' friends to go out with. =(

Oh man, now then I remember. Its pamela's Birthday tommorow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance, doubt I can get the present in time...

Nothing really much to blog these few days.. Life is getting more and more boring, without her. But I guess I have much forgotten about her. YES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home