Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Forgetten....Yet not!

Early in the morning.. Yeah, my Dad fetched me to the MRT station with my brother's bike. A rather cool phantom, looks just like a Harley! Kinda messed up my hair, but that's not really the point. Blahblah~ And just after assembly, got fucked up. Valerie, aka sister, said this. "Aiyo, he really like her alot. You cannot snatch one... Give up lah."

Indeed, forgotten yet not. FUCK IT MAN! I had almost and already forgotten her, and you just got the hell out of me. You think I don't like her? I have had enough, you're lucky that I was still half-awake or you are just so dead.

Damn, I thought I had totally forgotten about her, and she brought it up. And my whole day's mind went away.. You killed my day VALERIE.

Okay, enough about Valerie. Now about 'her'. She was afraid that I am hating her to the core... Firstly, if I really did affect her life that much, OHMYGOSH, how is she going live on... Not sacarstic, but true, she is pretty, a guy's dream date. Many guys would want her, and if she rejects them like that, and scared f they're hurt too much, wouldn't she be wasting so much of her time? I don't know, but I feel I am just another boy who is fond of her, why spent so much thought on me..

If you think I hate you, seriously, won't ever. Read this...
Hating an angel is a sin, falling in love with an angel is a greater sin. You're that angel of my life. Think no evil, ever.
Get it? In no point of my life would I ever hate you...If you think that I am cold, or avioding you, YESIAM. See, I am just trying to forget you, forget those messages, forget about you and me. So give me sometime. Friends, only possible after I feel that you're stranger to me. Time heals all, but how long, I won't know.

Today, went home with Junhao and Noeleen. During the train ride, Junhao asked me why should I continue hating people(As we were talking about L) when I, myself, thinks that I have no friends. I guess this is an old, old question I always ask myself. I can, and had experienced living on a life without friends, so why not? Still, my blog will always be know as ISOLATION-D(present), not ISOLATIONED(past).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who is "she"?

7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home