Friday, August 17, 2007

I wish I could kill, or be killed.

My current mood now, fuckin' fucked up.
First, it was my 'friends' and it was my dad.


I hate it when I am disregarded, or regarded unimportant. Maybe its the fact, I am just a nobody. Its not the first time, not the first person who had done that to me. For an outing, I am like always the burden, and they would go like "Come if you want. (I wouldn't care)" Why? Why is this always happening to me. Even the ones I am "close" to. Maybe these "close friends" do not make my life better, instead worsen it. If would someone just do something for me, just for a minute, I would be contented already. Why can't they just reply, "Come, we want you to come."


People always say, you got so many friends already, don't ya? These friends are just friends, friends that only say Hello and Bye. What I want is just a friend who can be always there for me, or just care about me. Sigh, when will that be? Those fuckin' close friends, fuck off.


Then when I got home, it was perfectly fine before he got back. After he came home, he just fucked me off. Why must he even come home? That's my character, I treat every single shit as treasures given to me by my friends. So what if its just chocolates? He said he needed to teach me not to be selfish. How generous is he? As if I never bought anything back home for the family. And what he always bought back, as he credited himself, was just shit. How much does it cost?

Compared to how much you earn, how much you spent them on this family? I don't even need you, you don't pay for any single shit in my life. So fuck off, fuckin' asshole. Life would be much better without you. I don't need your shit money, you don't even give me a single.

Maybe one day, I would just take a gun, pop his head, or mine.

"You selfish bitch, I hope you fuckin' burn in hell with shit." Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know you. Or really anything about you. I say if you want be someone important, fuck if anyone cares you are there. Confidence is the most important thing in life, even if it is unwarranted. The most important person in life is you. If others don't agree than thats ok. If you don't agree thats ok. I'm Aaron. My email is shogun_78@yahoo.com.

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah agree with the comment. Live positively and somehow i felt the same way b4 about yr friends."come if u wan" tat's hurting but dun take it to heart. U'll find tat if u dun take things to seriously or be more optimistic, true close frenz will find yr way to u. HolA!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home