Thursday, July 27, 2006

My first Skin Of The Day

Quite a good day for me, i guess. The day was smooth. Every thing went fine. Went out with Juinli, nice person to talk to. Ate in school, went for remedial, Went to get BBT with Juinli and the LEY/LIE brothers along with stacy and came home. Maths remedial was idiotic. Mr Tan is always repeating. But its good for us as some of us still wouldn't understand. He is a good teacher, which always got bullied by us i guess. Good teacher tend to get bullied, feel sorry for them. Treat us well, yet we did unwise. Went home, and happiness just got over me. My first SOTD. Couldn't expect to get it. Its like just after the war. First skin in my new account. Maybe you will feel its no big deal as many people already got it, hah! But, its the first time for me. Create another skin too, and sort of got my style, own style of skinning. But, IT day homework was tedious. Tedious for the mind. Was so tired and worried after doing it. Didn't really did the homework, its the worry which totally got over me. There were so much things to do. Common test is round the corner too. Its a titing day, mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home