Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Its over.

When one looked at the tile, one must have think that its somethingbad, BGR relationship huh? Nah. Wars at blogskins.com. Its over at last. It was long, yet meaningful. How mean people may be when they are unhappy about you. Wasn't really happy yesterday as people were cursing and swearing at me. Haiz. Don't want to talk about it. IT day was boring. In fact, i feel that they should even have an IT day. Kinda waste of time. Study only like 1hr, although i don't like studying. Went to temple for 7th month prayers. Fortunately, she was there to sort of accompany me, by sms. But i felt weird, she said she liked me, but wouldn't want to start a relationship due to some personal things. Will support her decision though. Can't agree more to one of her sms.
When you have a relationship, there will tend to be breakups. While
darlings/good friends wouldn't ever experience a break.
Its true, don't you think so too? I always contradict myself. I blogged a post about Fake Steads while i wanted one too. Don't really know myself i guess. I, myself is my own enemy, maybe. Skipped school today, why not? Wanted a long break. 3 consequtive days. Cool. But it seems like without school, my life stopped. It seems like i totally lost contact with the world. Stuck at home the whole . day. Four wall enclosed. Guess that would be my next skin. Made 2 skins today, but didn't DARE to submit. Submitted one still. But had a whole fresh start, new account, new personality too i guess. Trying as hard to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home