Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dark and Light of the day, or past.

Now for today's post. At last, i am going to post about the things i always wanted. Didn't know why until now. I always had this 'past' feeling flashing through my mind. Have you? If you have been listening to songs for very long, you would have felt it. Songs are things that truly keeps your feelings. Remember the time when you listened to an outdated song, which you have been listening very long ago, and you suddenly felt the 'past'. The feeling is obvious, you could remember the exact thing you were doing that. Like for me, Eminem's Mocking bird reminds me of the time when i was still a newbie and trying to make a website. I am sure many would have experienced it. If you don't try starting now. Songs are the best keeper of feelings. Not memories, but feelings. Nothing really happened today. Played alot with stacy and juinli, don't think of other thoughts. Just that was kinda followed by the Discipline teacher Mr Wee. When i asked students from my school who is the discipline head, they would say Mr Wee. Why? He is just too outstanding. Maybe its because he is a DnT teacher, always slacking, nothing to do so he find faults on student. Fancy keeping students during recess. Kinda insane i should say. He may also cause emotional hurts on students when he gets harsh. Students may have gastric but wouldn't dare to say out. Would really say much on that. Today, he keep inspecting my class, when we were noisy, like always, and he tried to pick on me. I wouldn't be afraid anyway. That the darkness of the day. The light, was history lesson. Really enjoyed it. Fun and laughter was in the air. Went to the computer lab to do some research as we had a new project today and we kind of make fun of Mrs Lai. She's a nice teacher i should say. One of the few teachers who speaks our language. Then there was one spoiled computer which i 'used' it. Used it to trick the teacher. It was earlier on but it was stuck on a blank screen which had many words, computer languages. And i tried to type, really, words came out. So i got an evil thought. I tried to make as if the computer was alive. And i typed, "So hi. I am lonely. I have been a computer for five years, please chat with me." And Mrs Lai actually thought it was true! Our whole class laughed. She was like at first in a state of shock. And she went like, you are so lame. Then at the end of the lesson, she wanted the class to be quiet and said "I don't want to hear any noise." And i went like "Shhh. Don't say the work 'noise'." Glad that i made people laugh. As always, Laughter is the best policy in life.
Ate lunch in school, with Joel again. Don't know why am i always with him these few days. I've got no one anyway. Not as in no one, they just wants to go home. But i enjoyed this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home