Monday, July 17, 2006

No longer a Loner.

Yesterday, didn't really had the time to blog. Was chased by my dad to go to bed. Was kinda dishearted, as of the next day, i couldn't remember deep details of yesterday. My memory is bad, but it contradicts me at times. Some of my friends said that i have a good memory, whilst i disagree. Yet at times i agree. Starting to change my way, or style of language for blogging. It seems nicer to read. Clearer. It gives out my thoughts and thinking, my real self. I also changed my thinking. I always thought that i am a loner, but in fact i have friends behind me, whom i don't take notice of. Life isn't so bad after all. Its just also a matter of give and take. For those people who think their life sucks, remember that everyone is equal, its a matter of give and take. If your life sucks for the meantime, wait is the only thing you should do and you will gain something of the exact value, price, in future. Today, school was nothing. There was maths test. Kinda leaped o'er it. Basics of maths teaching i guess. I still remember when i was in Primary school, my maths was one of the best there, always like getting top5, but when i get here, it sucked. I wondered whether it was me, or my surroundings. Maybe its just my mind, only for primary school basic stuffs. It can't read any deeper knowledge i guess. Or maybe i just didn't worked hard enough. Most of my subjects also deproved, tremendosly. Or should i say all of them. Don't know why. I always had a thought, that i hated school. But i too had a thought that i loved coming to school and i have my reasons for both of them. I hated school, why must we face the boredom of being in a class with the teacher "teaching". If my family had the money, i would rather have a private teacher. But i also loved school, it let me interact with the people of the real world i guess. Imagine if i haven't been to school, i wouldn't know whats betrayal and backstabbing. Maybe thats why at times i looked down on rich fellows. Choir was kinda fun today. We could express oureselves. It was like only a quarter of a choir. Only the boys had to come, to reherse a performance, or start on it. Little people also means that your voice would be louder. It was comforting as i started to know that i was kind of required in choir. When therer are too many people, you will feel neglected. It all the same. Whether its a class, or a group, or any other "organizations". It was fun. We were let off at about 4. 'Played' soccer. Literally played. Just for the fun of it. We are all newbies, can't agree more. It was tidious, so i went off earlier. Too tired. Felt like sleeping, yet when i reached home, i didn't want to sleep. It's a waste of time. Why should we spend our free time into sleeping when we still have energy? What energy mean to me, its just something i use to do things. Thats why i always do not want to sleep at night. Cos i still have energy to do things. Wouldn't it be nice, if we could have all the energy we want? So now what's energy mean to you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack Ng said...

If your life sucks for the meantime, you will gain something of the same value, price, in future.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh-huh. So how about that, everyone's life sucks at some point or another! How rewarding. =.=

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home