Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fantastical, of Wind

So how was my day again? Normal. Happy i guess. You'll only be happy if, you had done the things you want. Well for me, i did it. Changed my blog layout to kinda website thingy. Spent quite long at it. Movable layouts take the most time. Nothing much really happened today. My brother had to go back to his army camp. Packing up was kinda chaotic. He is always doing last minute things. But i just don't understand my dad. He always wants to set of early, not as in punctual, stupidity early. Such a waste of time. He says its not so rushing. But why waste time driving so slow? I just don't understand adults, or should i say they don't understand me. Its all in the mind i guess. My dad's car's air-con isnt working since he got it back. No choice had to use the advantages of moving air i guess. Have you ever notice that there's actually alot in it, of wind. My dad was speeding, and strong winds blew. Closed my eyes and felt that i was like in a tornado. Wipping and tearing through a land. Very Intensive. Yeah, thats the word. It also seems like i was in water, gliding with the waves. It also seemed like i was in heaven, with angels all around embracing me. Coolness was in the air. Thats something good i realised today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home