Saturday, July 22, 2006

The day I curbed my anger.

Weird title huh? But its very important, very dear to me. I always had this problem, controlling my anger. At last, i was able to. Went to the market with Stel, Val, Shimin, and some others. After eating, I burbed. XD Then Shimin threw a saucer of chilli at me. Was like WTF? But i didn't got angry. I felt my heart was burning but i didn't react. Found a method to it.
When you are angry, its because your body is producing a lot of anger energy. Don't try to stop it, just let it out. You will feel heat, but just let it out of your body, and take a deep breath in. Don't ever try to stop it, just take notice of the energy and you will realise it will be all released.
The best method of anger management. But to Shimin, if i reacted then, things will turn bad, really bad. So just don't think that i am a coward or what. And don't think yourself so highly. You are just a normal girl. It was still a normal day. School days are always normal, everything is repetition. Kind of a robotic life. But the aim is to find something important you have learnt from the day. Nothing really happened. Choir was boring as boys had to attend for only half of the practice. Practised the NDP performance and left at about 5. When i got home, i was told that my brother was flying off for taiwan for his army training. Oh my. I totally forgotten about it. It was a night flight anyway. He was doing his last minute packing again but it wasn't as late as what my dad thought it would be. Ate at the airport which wasn't really good. Just to fill the stomach. And prices there were much higher than that of coffeeshops. Ate alot, and left my brother with indigestion, but he was okay after going to the Gents. There were also many army personels there. And everyone looked the same. All with short hair and black spectacles. It was like a colony of ants. Crowded. About 12:30, my brother departed for taiwan. And there goes he. Would be back after 3 weeks. But man, its just 3 weeks. Why my parents is like so, worried. Was so sleepy and slept immediately when i reached home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home