Saturday, June 24, 2006

hmm. what should i say? kinda happy today. did what i wanted. changed my blog totally. alright. one by one. changed to FMA skin. changed format of my designs. changed format of my profile. changed colour of my tagboard. added contact me. changed format of banners for usage. how did i do it in just a day. hahaha. but i am kind of worried now. didn even touch a single homework. today i also wasted quite sometime taking care of my sick bro. haiz. and just went with my dad to fetch my eldest bro from army. man. felt like i got pangsehed. as he wanted to watch a night movie, scary movie 4 at 9.50, i went with him. knowing that i wouldnt able to enter, i tried my luck. my bro also say they wun check. end up that i have to go home all by myself. haiz. wasted time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home