Saturday, June 17, 2006

woppie!.. its was an enjoyable day in the end. CARS the movie, i recommend it. it has all the feelings into 1 moive. touching movie i should say. funny too. but man, i got some phobia of the mrt now. it was rushing, just before i step out of my house for orchard to meet my bro. so i just ate my medicine with an empty stomach, which made me feel nauseaous. to make matters worse, the mrt ride was long.. with no place to sit. haiz. but it was all worth it. my hp suddenly too became okay when i wanted to take photos as memories, of myself i guess. but one thing to remember, DON EVER MIX RIBENA WITH PEPSI. it destroyed my drink. hahaha. went to far east plaza to meet my other bro after his work but we went into shop for somethings i guess. my eldest bro was like running around finding a 77 street shop which is still open, but man, its already 10+. so we just went to xcraft and he bought some magnetic earrings. i asked him why dont he just pierce and he replied, i wont ever pierce it. not answering my qns. nvm. meet my other bro and got into my dad's car and went off some place to eat as we haven ate a thing, except popcorns, duh. dinner was alright and we went home. so its now i am typing. listening to music and typing, and sweating. needa bath. i stink-ed. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home